Sunday 1 November 2009

Saturday 31st October

1200m swim this afternoon - working on arms and legs seperately using a float. Good session.

I went to the physio yesterday and it seems that I have various things wrong (apart from the two dodgy discs) but the main issue is that I have a twisted pelvis and too tight hip flexor muscles. The pelvis is causing problems with cross muscles into my hip and back. I also have too much tightness in my thoracic spine which is also putting pressure on my lower back. She has started doing manipulation on me to straighten my pelvis up. She says it is fixable but will take a bit of time and then I will need to sort out my core to keep my pelvis stable again. I am quite sore today from er working at me but let's hope that this is going to sort me out.

No comments: