Tuesday 2 February 2010

Monday 1st February

Double session today - starting with 1.5 hours with physio - 45mins of conditioning work in the gym working on specific patterning exercises for my weak areas - very good. I had 45 mins of physio after it. She is very pleased with my back and has confirmed that I have issues with my shoulder and that these are contributing heavily through swimming to my back problems. She has taped my shoulder with kinseo tape to restrict movement and I have to work at restricting the hyperextension in the water. So I have to cut back the length of my swim sessions and work on technique to try to settle it. She is also going to work with me on sorting out the strenghth and mobility in my shoulder.

Pilates class in the evening which was very tough but good.

No comments: