Friday 6 March 2009

Friday 6th March

Half an hour of core work, stretching and roller massage. Got some bad news about my back - 2 discs are degenerating. This has knocked me back a bit but I think I need a second opinion and also there has to be something that can be done to help with the pain and stiffness in my lower legs. I need to refocus and get an event to aim for - two half marathons coming up in the next 3 weeks so I'll try for one of those.

Hopefully going to get a new bike tomorrow. I am so hoping that a bike that fits me properly will help also to reduce the soreness and stiffness (slightly paranoid now!). I may have to lay off using tri bars though.

I need to get my training back on track again next week and I am going to come up with a more focussed plan to get my discipline back...

No comments: